PROTECTION OF PERSONAL
Kaplan Blumberg Attorneys is compliant with the Protection of Personal Information Act (''POPIA"), Act 2 of 2000 and Promotion of Access to Information Act (''PAIA"), Act 4 of 2013. In this vein, we take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
We aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirements of the POPIA which regulates the manner in which we collect, process, store, share and destroy any personal information provided to Kaplan Blumberg Attorneys. When you use this website, complete a form, contact us electronically, or use one of the services or facilities offered by Kaplan Blumberg Attorneys we collect personal information about you. We collect this personal information fo the following reasons:
- To respond to any query or comment received from you;
- To inform you of new services;
- To enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of services;
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; and
- Generally to improve your experience on our website.